Saturday 5 March 2016

Review- Bath and Body works Warm Vanilla Sugar Bath Gel and Body lotion

For years I have contemplated proper blogging and I always knew what I'm going to blog about mostly beauty and makeup related jazz and some other random bits and bobs. So here I am after watching tons of YouTubers and reading their blogs finally biting the bullet and jumping onto this bandwagon into this crazy world of blogging.

 So for my first ever blog I shall start with a review of a Bath and Body works shower gel and body lotion to go with it.Bath and Body works is an American retails store specializing into shower gels, lotions, fragrance mists, perfumes, candles, and home fragrances. My one dream is to actually visit a Bath and Body works outlet and perhaps even a Lush outlet,sadly we don't have either in Mumbai :( Boo Hoo!! .If anyone  happens to know where any of these outlets are in Mumbai please help this woman out.:P

Body Lotion

Shower Gel

I got this set of bath gel and body lotion gifted to me by my awesome sauce twin sister who just knows what I want,trust me I never once told her I want this one, and yet that woman knew just what to pick...(twin instinct eh?)..Bless her heart <3 :*

The product in question here is the Bath and Body works Warm Vanilla Sugar bath gel and body lotion. The bottle measures 295ml/10fl Oz for the shower Gel and 236ml/8fl Oz for the body lotion. Bigger size options are available in the regular one.The shower gel and body lotion is a blend of Shea butter,Vitamin E, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar and Creamy Vanilla.


The one I got is probably the Christmas version as the original one I've seen is slightly more salmon pink than the one I got which is Christmasy Red(Shower Gel) which I like. Smell-wise the smell is quite warm and homey although frankly I was expecting it to smell like Baking and vanilla sugary goodness but sadly it isn't that way. I do not dislike it though,its a nice sweet smell. It's the kind of smell you would like when you are tired and wish for a nice warm bath a sort of a pick me up though it can sometimes turn out to be a bit too sweet and overpowering..ahem ahem Hungover days!! :D


It leaves my skin nice and soft after use and the body lotion helps keep the moisture locked. It last for one full day or night depending on when you use it. I mostly use it at nights after work so it lasts me till morning. My skin is plump and soft when I wake up,yayy!! Ps. My skin leans more to the drier side so its a major plus for me.  The bath gel lathers well so you don't a need a huge amount of it on your loofah and the body lotion is nice and creamy and long lasting.  The color and the bottle packaging is an absolute treat to look at. Overall I thoroughly like this product rate 4.5/5, 0.5 less because of the smell. 


The Ingredients are as listed in the pictures:


Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel
 Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion


Bath and Body works products are today easily available online like on Flipkart, Jabong or Amazon to name a few. Price range is anywhere between Rs.500/- to Rs.2000/- and they do hand sanitizers,body butters, hand washes etc in the same range. Gift sets of the same are also available online. Though mind you I'm talking about the regular range of warm vanilla sugar not the Christmas edition one, I doubt that available anywhere now since Christmas is long gone. I am yet to try or smell the regular range so I cannot say whether that smells any different to one I have.



   Regular Warm Vanilla sugar range
                                    

In closing all I'd like to say is do give this range a try as it definitely worth it. I have tried other products of Bath and body works and have found them to be absolutely worth it. :-) Please don't forget to leave your comments below if you know any other products I should try from their range.


Thanks for reading!! :)

Sayonara!!
Sayuri P

3 comments:

  1. Awesome review! Would love to see some more posts from you! Keep blogging! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ossum! Will try n get my hands on these when I can...great review 👍!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great review and great start.will follow for more insights and updates

    ReplyDelete